EDHEC is one of the most prestigious and most selective Grandes Écoles in France, specialising in business and management. EDHEC Business School offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education on its campuses in Lille (Main), Nice, Paris, London, and Singapore. EDHEC Business School usually ranks #1 in France for the BBA program and among the top schools in France and the world for its Master in Management, MSc, PhD, and Executive education programs.
LLM in Law & Tax Management
The LLM in Law&Tax Management is created for students who want to become business lawyers, in-house counsels or compliance officers. Through this program the students will gain knowledge about the relationships between companies and their legal environment and a depth understanding of the business law in international law firms and corporate legal departments.
Location: Lille, France
Single/Double Diploma: Single
Language: English and French(optional)
Number of Places/Students per year: not established yet
Duration: 1 year
Price/Fee: 18.000 euros
Application fees:100 euros
Scholarships: Reduction of 40%, 30% or 20% of the fees. More details.
Accommodation: EDHEC offers different options for the accommodation: on-campus, off-campus, private flats. More details.
Deadline: 30 of June 2017
o Application Form Checklist signed and dated
o Certified copy of diploma or certified university progress report with expected graduation date with certified English or French translation
o Certified copies of transcripts to date with certified English or French translation
o Official GMAT or GRE report
o Official English exam report
o Signed and sealed recommendation letters if not being sent by email
o Copy of Passport
- 4-year bachelor degree in Law (or equivalent)
- Excellent academic profile
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
♦TOEFL Internet based ≥ 95
♦ TOEIC ≥ 815
♦ IELTS ≥ 6.5
♦ Cambridge Test of English > CPE
-English native speakers or those holding a degree taught in English (minimum 3 years) are eligible for an English Test waiver.
- English: Advanced competition law, Business ethics for lawyers, Capital markets law, Drafting&Managing international contracts, Economic analysis of law, Family business law, Intellectual property law in globalized&digital economy, International tax law, Leadership, Legal practice&research, Practice of mergers&acquisitions, Risk management, compliance &human rights, Startegies in litigation, arbitration&ADR.
- French: Contract design and drafting, Corporate Structures, Tax Schemes
- English: Advanced competition law: Procedures&Strategies; Due diligence; Real estate operations law
- French: Ingénierie Contractuelle, Ingénierie Fiscale, Ingénierie Structurelle
Extra: Talent Identification & Career Development (TI&CD)
Thesis: Master Project
Internship: In order to graduate the program, candidates shall pursue a mandatory 3-6 month internship in the private or public sector.
Career prospects: Main job sectors♦ 59% Legal ♦ 12% Consulting ♦ 7% Finance / Management Control / Accounting ♦ 6% Commercial / Business Development
Ms Sophie Simard
Head of International Admissions
+33(0) 493 183 2