UCAM has around 200 renowned international strategic partners, among which are several leading colleges and universities around the world, such as UC Berkeley, Stanford, NTU, NUS or Universita degli Studi di Bologna. With these partners UCAM has established students, staff and professors exchange programs, joint degrees and other kinds of academic collaborations. UCAMs teaching method is based on personalized attention, with a reduced number of students per class and a personal tutor assigned to each student. UCAM is strongly linked to the business world through study plans responsive to market exigencies, obligatory internships in public and private institutions and enterprises as part of every undergraduate and master's degree, as well as research programs in collaboration with large regional, national and multinational companies.
Master’s degree in European Union Studies and Human Rights
Location: Murcia, Spain.
Number of Places/Students per year: 50.
Duration: 1 year.
Accommodation: UCAM has teamed up with HousingAnywhere. Students may complete a form indicating the type of accommodation they are looking for, and a staff member of the International Office will get in touch to provide individual assistance.
- Documents to be scanned and sent in pdf format
- Candidate contacted for Skype interview
- UCAM issues Conditional Offer Letter
- Online pre-registration
- Legalisation/translation of documents - when required
- UCAM issues acceptance letter
- Formal acceptance
- Make your international payment
- Juridical-Institutional Aspects of the Union
- Legal System
- Human Rights, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship of the Union
- Economic Structure of the Union (I). Liberties and Common Policies
- Economic Structure of the Union (II). Competition Policy
- Common Security and Defence Policy
- European Union in the World
- Other Policies
- Management of European Funds
- EU and Institutional Communication Sources
- Educational trip to Brussels
- Master's Final Project